Career Fair @ CRAV.ai
Looking for employment or hiring in the fields of robotics and AI/machine learning?
Robots.Jobs is conducting a Career Fair on November 13, 2019 at the Doubletree by Hilton San Jose.
Co-Located With CRAV.ai
The Robots.Jobs Career Fair is co-located with CRAV.ai and will take place at 5:30pm after the CRAV.ai closing keynote concludes. It will draw from both CRAV.ai attendees, as well as from the robotics/AI community at large.
Two Ways to ParticipateThe Robots.Jobs Career Fair provides opportunities for both job seekers and producers of robotics and AI/machine learning technologies and services seeking qualified, motivated, engineering talent.
1. Individuals Seeking Careers – Attend the Robots.Jobs Career Fair to meet face-to-face with leading robotics and AI companies offering employment opportunities and career path advice. Come and meet the innovative robotics companies that are making it happen at this FREE event.
At the fair you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with leading robotics companies
- Explore job opportunities
- Have your resume reviewed by hiring companies
- Meet other engineers involved in the same field
- Get free stuff
2. Companies Seeking Talent – Finding qualified technical personal is an ongoing challenge for automation companies. The Robots.Jobs Career Fair provides companies with an excellent opportunity to showcase their firm and conduct on-site interviews with prospective employees. Companies interested in highlighting their career opportunities at the Robots.Jobs Career Fair should contact Noah Roffman, Co-Founder, Robots.Jobs (contact information given below). CRAV.ai exhibitors get a FREE table.
For more information, please contact:
Interested in Attending CRAV.ai and Career Fair?
Interested in Having your Company Participate in the Career Fair?